Thursday, October 14, 2010

I don't know why I need to go to the doctor

Being on the phones is always a fun week.  You never know what kind of crazy is waiting for you on the other end of the line.  Today was the mean-crazy.

The patient calls requesting an appointment. 

"Ok." I said "What did you need to see the doctor for."

"I don't know."

"Ok, can you tell me what is hurting."

"I don't know, my doctor just gave my your number and said to make an appointment."

"Well I can't make you an appointment if I don't know why we are treating you."

Loud audible sigh. "My ear hurts ok!  Gosh!  Does that help?"

"I'm sorry I'm just trying to get some information for the doctor about why you are being seen."

"Well I'll just tell him when I get there."  Click


Ok buddy, you do that.

1 comment:

  1. hahaha What a weirdo!! Can't wait to hear what happens when this stranger shows up in person!

    ReplyDelete